Simple flexible recipes for bachelors and those in a hurry to cook up
something good without too much fuss.
- As mentioned 'flexible' above, so just use those vegetables available at the
time. The taste may vary a bit, but the variation will be as
- You can make basic preparation in the morning to leave in the fridge, and finish off the
last few steps in a jiffy without strain, just before dinner after a tiring day's work.
- Try to plan your routine in such a way that you make dishes with a lot of chopping etc.
are left for lighter work days.
- Cook for yourself as a pleasure and change from work, you'll be surprised how much fun
- Make the most of your microwave, if you have one, for boiling, warming, etc. Will save
so much time and make it more fun.
- Keep handy in your kitchen things like garlic paste, ginger paste, crushed
tamarind paste, which enhance the flavour of many a dish. This tiny investment in time or
money will go a long way in your cooking.
- All the best and hope this week earns more bachelors developing culinary interest.