3 scoops vanilla icecream (refer basic
1/2 cup chocolate cake crumbs (crumbled in a mixie)
2 tbsp. chocolate sauce (refer 'sauce for
icecreams and cakes)
1 small bar plain chocolate
1 icecream wafer
2 cherries, strawberries or candies for decoration
8 strawberries sliced
- Use an oval (single serving)
shallow dish for this icecream for best effect.
- Spread the cake crumbs at the
bottom of the plate.
- Cut the wafer into 2 triangles.
- Scrape chocolate with a
vegetable peeler to get curls.
- Place the three scoops in a line
at the centre of plate.
- Pour chocolate sauce over the
- Place cherries on top of outer
- Poke wafer triangles in centre
- Arrange strawberries all around
- Sprinkle the curls all over the
time: 10 minutes excluding times for individual
Makes: 1 large serving.