3 scoops basic
1 bottle soda chilled
1/2 tsp. falooda seeds
2 tbsp. rose, khus, or other syrup
1 canned cherry to top
1 thin slice sweet lime
- Soak seeds in 3-4 tbsp. water.
Allow to fluffy well.
- Use a long conical glass.
- Pour syrup at bottom, add 1
- Beat well till smooth. Add
- Add seeds & pour soda gently
- Allow to froth till brim. Top
scoop with cherry.
- Slit lime along radius. Insert
into wall of glass for decoration.
- Serve instantly, with remaining
soda in bottle if desired to be added.
Making time: 15 minutes
(excluding time for making ice-cream)
Makes: 1 large helping