Mutton in Gravy
It is a gravy rich with subtle
flavours. Eat it hot with white rice.
- 3/4 kg Mutton
- 2 Onions
- 6 Green Chillies
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tomato - (chopped or puree)
- 1 1/2 tsp Garam Masala -
(cloves, elaichi, cinnamon, whole pepper - ground)
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Marinate mutton with 1/2 tsp
chilli powder & sufficient salt for 1-2 hrs.
- Fry chopped onions, chillies,
curry leaves, ginger garlic paste. After a few minutes, add
- When onions are cooked, add
corriander powder, chilli powder and a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix well. Add tomato and fry for
- Put mutton with masala in the
cooker and add some water.
- Keep for 10 minutes (at least)
- To make gravy, add coconut milk
and let the meat simmer in it for a few minutes.