It is one of those desirable dishes.... not just for its fantastic flavour, but because it is so quick and easy to make. Just the thing
to knock together on those days when a good friend drops over
unannounced or when you get home late and too tired to bother to cook.
- 3 Eggs
- 6 slices of salami and/or cocktail sausages
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp of any ready chicken/mutton
- A packet of ready-to-make white chicken soup
- 2 soup cubes
- 1 packet of spagetti(the 2 minute variety)
- 2 cubes of cheese
- Beat eggs with salt and a bit of the pepper.
- Scramble-fry them in the same dish you plan to use for the spagetti
- Cut the salami/sausages into not too small chunks, and add.
- Fry till slightly brown.
- Add masala and balance pepper
- Add required quantity of water into the dish(amount as specified on the spagetti pack -approx 3 small cups per pack)
- Add soup cubes and white soup powder.
- Bring to a boil, or till the soup is thickened enough.
- Add the spagetti.
- Keep stirring till cooked and it is not too wet.
- Turn off the fire and then add the cheese in chunks and stir carefully into the hot spagetti till melted away.
And voila! It is all ready and I am sure you will have a great meal.
- As an additional option you may pre boil some peas or any other vegetable and add to the dish.
- Check the quantity of water on the pack and instructions to avoid ending up with over cooked mush!