Gujarat Plus - Gujarat on Web
Rediscover Gujrat .....Rediscover the Gujrati in You
Three women die of burns Tuesday, May 22, 2001
Ahmedabad, May 21: Bismillah Banu I Mansuri,30, a resident of Dalgadhwar, Dariapur, was severely burnt when she was lighting a stove in her house on Saturday night. She was admitted to V S Hospital for treatment where she died on Sunday afternoon. In a similar case, Keshrani C Thakur, 22, a resident of Bhurabhai Rabari Ni Chali, Odhav, was burnt severely when her stove burst into flames while she was cooking on Thursday night. She was taken to the Shardaben Hospital where she died on Saturday at 10.30 pm.
Another woman, Shobha V B Malli, 25, a resident of Middle Class Society, Shahwadi, was burnt severely when she was cooking at her residence on Saturday afternoon at 4.00 pm. She was admitted to L G Hospital where she succumbed to her injuries on Sunday morning.
News Source : The AsianAge Ahmedabad Edition [ The coolest Newspaper for city ]